Share your story about your experiences at The Infants’ Home
Telling your story can help us to continue to receive the support we need to provide our child and family services.
Has your time at The Infants' Home helped or inspired you?
Sharing your story can help us tell others about the positive impacts of our programs and services on children and their families.
How can you share your story?
Speak with our communications and fundraising team to learn how you can share your story.
Who can share their story?
We would love to hear from anyone who is currently involved with The Infant’s Home, or who has been involved with us in the past. This may include:
- Current or former children and families who have used our centres
- Current or former children and families who have used our family day care services
- Current or former children and families who have used our postnatal services, community playgroups or other services
- People who attended our residential facilities as children or adults
- Current or former employees or Board members
- Current or former donors and supporters
- Current or former volunteers
- Any other friends of The Infants’ Home.
How may my story be shared?
Stories can be shared in a number of ways, including as articles, case studies, short vignettes, videos and testimonials. These may be used in a variety of contexts, including:
- Feature stories in our quarterly Insights newsletter for families and friends of The Infants’ Home
- Articles on the ‘Our stories’ and ‘Make a donation’ pages on our website
- Case studies in our Annual Report
- Case studies in grant and funding reports
- Stories for rotating content on our social media platforms (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Other publications and marketing collateral such as flyers and brochures promoting our programs and services.
You can choose what to share, and you can share as much or as little as you wish about your experiences at The Infants’ Home. Names can be changed to protect privacy and we can use stock images rather than real photos of story contributors if preferred. Contributors are always asked to provide their final approval before their story is published.