Partner with The Infants' Home
Collaborate with The Infants’ Home to help vulnerable children and their families.
Increase your social capital and add compelling value to your business and brand through alignment with The Infants’ Home.
About partnering with The Infants' Home
No organisation is too big or too small to partner with The Infants’ Home to make a real, positive and lasting impact in the lives of vulnerable children and their families.
Each organisation brings its own unique partnership opportunities to The Infants’ Home, and we are keen to work with you to develop a mutually beneficial partnership that will help you meet your Corporate Social Responsibility mission while providing life-changing support for young children and their families.
Benefits for your organisation
- Attract and retain employees that identify with your values and the causes you support.
- Increase staff engagement with your organisation and its work.
- Have opportunities to provide benefits to your staff, such as participating in fundraising, workplace giving, corporate volunteering or event support for The Infants’ Home.
- Enhance community engagement with your brand through alignment with an innovative organisation that makes a real difference to the community.
- Increase marketing opportunities for the goods or services you provide.
- Reach new audiences.
- Become a financial partner to help us to deliver a service, program or project to directly help the children and families we support.
- Market your product or service through a cause-marketing initiative to mutually benefit your organisation and ours, with a percentage of the revenue generated donated to The Infants’ Home.
- Make a corporate donation
- Join our Corporate Volunteer program
- Join our Workplace Giving program
- Fundraise for us.
If your organisation is interested in discussing partnership opportunities with The Infants’ Home, please complete the online form on this page, or call us on (02) 9799 4844.
Organisations that have partnered with us include:
- Australian Maritime Warfare Centre (AMWC)
- Fair Wealth Australia
- Goldman Sachs
- Hillview Farms
- Johnson & Johnson
- Radisson Blu
- Royal Australian Navy
- Specsavers Burwood
- Wests Ashfield Leagues Club.