Corporate Partnership Opportunities
Make a positive impact to your organisation by partnering with us to help vulnerable children and their families
Why Become a Corporate Partner?
Increase your social capital and add compelling value to your business and brand through alignment with The Infants’ Home
Over 50% of Australians*
feel increased loyalty to brands that give back
Over 75% of the global workforce*
prefer to work for a socially responsible company
Over 60% of Australians*
think more of a company that supports worthy causes
No Organisation is Too Big or Too Small to Become a Corporate Partner
Establish a mutually beneficial corporate partnership that transforms the lives of young children and their families in need
No organisation is too big or too small to partner with The Infants’ Home to make a real, positive and lasting impact in the lives of vulnerable children and their families.
The benefits of a corporate partnership with The Infants’ Home
Corporate partnership with The Infants’ Home not only let’s you transform the lives of vulnerable children, but also offers numerous benefits to your organisation:
- Attract and retain employees that identify with your values and the causes you support.
- Increase staff engagement with your organisation and its work.
- Have opportunities to provide benefits to your staff, such as participating in fundraising, workplace giving, corporate volunteering or event support for The Infants’ Home.
- Enhance community engagement with your brand through alignment with an innovative organisation that makes a real difference to the community.
- Increase marketing opportunities for the goods or services you provide.
- Reach new audiences.
Corporate partnership opportunities
Each organisation brings its own unique partnership opportunities to The Infants’ Home. We work with you to develop a mutually beneficial partnership that will help you meet your Corporate Social Responsibility mission. Your partnership will provide life-changing support for young children and their families.
There are numerous ways to create a meaningful impact through partnership with us:
- Become a financial partner to help us to deliver a service, program or project to directly help the children and families we support.
- Market your product or service through a cause-marketing initiative to mutually benefit your organisation and ours, with a percentage of the revenue generated donated to The Infants’ Home.
- Make a Corporate Donation
- Join our Corporate Volunteer program
- Join our Workplace Giving program
- Fundraise for us.
Interested in Discussing a Corporate Partnership Opportunity?
Register your interest to become a corporate partner
If your organisation is interested in discussing partnership opportunities with The Infants’ Home, please complete the online form, or call us on (02) 9799 4844.