Careers at The Infants' Home
The Infants' Home represents an exciting career opportunity in a unique, multi-purpose child and family services setting
The benefits of working with The Infants' Home
The Infants’ Home Child and Family Services is a dynamic community-based organisation, with a long tradition and strong sense of contemporary pathways focussing on best practice and research initiatives. We provide integrated early childhood services in an inclusion ethos wherein 30% of our services are targeted to children and families experiencing a range of additional support needs.
The values of The Infants’ Home Child & Family Services are integrity, diversity, collaboration and innovation. Central to the work of all staff is ethical practice, which includes:
- Demonstrating mutual respect for colleagues, children, families and management
- Maintaining confidentiality of information
- Using open and honest communication
- Being a supportive member of the program team and the organisation
Some of the benefits of working for The Infants’ Home include:
- Strengths based practices
- High staff ratios
- Professional development
- Multicultural workforce
- Involvement with community networks
- Salary sacrifice (over $15,900 available per year)
- Option to purchase up to two extra weeks of leave per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and recognition through our annual excellence awards program
To apply for a position
To apply for a position at The Infants’ Home, please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com.
To make an enquiry
To make a confidential enquiry or seek further details on any position please contact The Infants’ Home Careers Team on 02 9799 4844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read our information and privacy handling policy.