Our current partners
Support from the community helps The Infants’ Home to improve and enhace our programs for children and families, and in particular, helps to make a difference in the lives of children and families living in vulnerable circumstances or with complex needs.
Each year we receive many generous contributions from corporations, philanthropic organisations, governments, community groups, businesses and individuals.
We are grateful for support in all it's forms: grant funding, corporate and community partnerships, fundraising events, cash donations, products and services, goods in kind, and volunteering.
Herbalife members celebrated 10 years of supporting our Head Start on Health Program with a fun day of activities for children at The Infants' Home in August 2017
CURRENT: Our current benefactors are listed below, or click here to read an exerpt from out latest Annual Report: see page 17.
PAST: Further details of support and partnerships in past years, can be found in our Annual Reports.
You can read about some of our partners’ visits to The Infants’ Home: Johnson and Johnson Pacific, The Wenkart Foundation, Vincent Fairfax Family Foundation, and the Kirby Foundation.
- Johnson and Johnson Pacific - help us build capacity to care for vulnerable children
- Westfield Burwood - The Infants' Home is the centre's official charity partner
(left) Johnson and Johnson IT staff volunteer to help upskill The Infants' Home staff in Excel, (right) The Infants' Home staff volunteer at Westfield Burwood's GiveAbility Day fundraising actitivies
Foundations and Trusts
- Herbalife Family Foundation – 'Head Start on Health' nutrition education program
- Rali Foundation - From Strength to Strength: Transition to School Program
- Collier Charitable Foundation - Extending postnatal home visiting program
- Goodridge Foundation - Education Scholarships for Vulnerable Children
Local Clubs, Businesses and Community Groups
- Burwood RSL Club – to support our community playgroup in Burwood
- Club Ashfield – supporting training for our Family Day Care services
- Wests Ashfield Leagues Club – to support educational and transport scholarships for vulnerable children, and fund a bilingual worker for our Red Bug playgroup.
The ClubGRANTS scheme is a shared State Government-Club Industry program, funded by a 2.25% gaming machine tax rebate provided by the State Government to those registered clubs with gaming machine profits in excess of $1 million per annum.
- Rotary Clubs - The Infants' Home thanks Strathfield, Drummoyne and Five Dock Rotary Clubs for their ongoing support and assistance with fundraising events
- Inner West Council – to help support our community playgroups.
- Burwood Council – to help finance our parent education programs
- NSW Department of Education and Training – to help young children with disabilities.
- The Department of Social Services- through Find and Connect, The Infants' Home gained support to digitise a selection of our historical records to help past residents and attendees access the details of their personal or family history.
Many individuals donate their time and energy to The Infants' Home through our corporate volunteering program.
Almost 600 volunteers worked with us on 67 different days throughout 2016 to help maintain our equipment and beautiful grounds, create resources for children, support events, and contribute to a clean and pleasant environment for staff, children and families.
Additionally Goldman Sachs provide ongoing support for the maintenance of The Infants' Home's many sandpits in our playgrounds, through their CommunityTeamWorks Grants. Each year teams of volunteers haul old sand out of our sand pits and top it up with lovely fresh new sand. See the story on their efforts in 2015 here. We are thrilled that they will help us do this all again in 2017.
Left: Push or pull? Our friends from GE discover that there is more than one way to handle a wheelbarrow.
Right: Goldman Sachs have helped top up and maintain our sandpits for over 5 years!
The organisations that helped us this past year include:
- Australian Catholic University
- BNP Paribas
- BT Financial
- Deutsche Bank
- Fidelity Worldwide Investment
- Goldman Sachs
- Johnson & Johnson Pacific
- St George
The team from Westpac were very red-y to help out The Infants' Home!
More information about volunteering
...can be found on our Volunteering pages, inlcuding volunteering opportunities for corporate, community and school groups as well as individuals.
To register your interest in corporate volunteering, please contact