Bookings are Now Open for The Infants' Home Parenting Programs: Term 4
- August 25, 2015
The Infants' Home are now taking bookings for our Term 4 parenting programs for parents and carers
Visit The Infants' Home Parenting and Wellbeing Workshops page page here.
See the Parent Program Term 4 2015 flyer here.
The Infants' Home's three programs for parents and carers in Term 4, 2015 are:
Bringing Up Great Kids
- A 6-week course to enhance the interaction and connection of parents and carers and their 0 - 10 yr old children.
- Mondays, 10:00am-12.30pm, 19 October - 23 November, 2015
- Course cost: FREE, Free child-minding
- A 5-week Infant Massage class for parents with children under 12 months
- Saturdays, 10.00am—11.30am, 31 October—28 November
- Course cost: FREE
Circle of Security
- An 8-week, relationship based program for parents of children aged 0 - 8 year olds.
- Wednesdays, 10.00am - 12.00pm, 7 October - 25 November, 2015
- Course cost: FREE + Free child minding